Delivery and returnsSHIPPING COSTS AND DELIVERY
We currently only deliver to locations within the UK. If you have any questions, please contact us for more information.
Please note that if your order is placed before midday Monday - Friday we aim to despatch your order the same day, if orders are placed outside of standard business hours your order will be despatched on the next working day.
Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of despatch. Our standard service is a next day delivery; please allow 2 days for Highlands and Islands. These times do not allow for statutory bank holidays. Ultimate Performance is not responsible for any delays caused by the postal delays or force majeure.
Postage costs for items sent by courier per order are:
· Delivery on all orders to a U.K. address £8.95
· Order £40.00 nett or more for FREE next day delivery.
We are not liable for any delays and/or failures in delivery if we cannot gain access to the delivery address or under any other circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
· We are unable to redirect orders once items have been despatched.
· Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization
· Orders are despatched using a service that requires a signature upon delivery. It is your responsibility to provide an address where a signature can be obtained.
· If a delivery is attempted, missed or rejected you may be required to pay a re-delivery fee subject to extenuating circumstances.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase or you have changed your mind we offer a 14 day money back guarantee. All we ask is that you return the goods in their original condition with all original packaging and labels intact and we will issue you with a full refund of the amount (excluding return shipping costs) upon receipt of the goods to us. Refunds will be credited to your original method payment. Please note that all returned goods are sent at your cost and risk. . No liability can be accepted for returned goods lost or damaged in transit. We suggest that you use the Royal Mail Special Delivery service which will allow you to insure the goods as well as obtain a signature upon delivery. Please contact us to arrange returns.
For us here at Ultimate Performance we believe that quality is paramount. We thoroughly test all our products in real-life conditions to ensure that they are fully capable of standing up to the uses of which they were designed. It is extremely rare for our products to be defective or damaged. Returned products will be inspected by our Returns Department and replaced if the damage is the result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications. If the problem was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product is returned to you.
We do not replace or refund products:
· Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object etc.)
· Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose.
Please note the life expectancy of any Ultimate Performance product depends on the individual using the product, the conditions of use, and the characteristic wear patterns of the user. Ultimate Performance products damaged by normal wear and tear or that have exceeded the reasonable life expectancy of the product are not replaced.